I’ve read [so far] this summer:
- Started the Gone-series by Michael Grant. Read Gone and Hunger, started Lies.
- Then I took a break by reading The Fault in our Stars by Jonathan Green.
- I continued the break from the Gone-series by reading One Hundred Names by Cecilia Ahern and Doña Maria by Cecilia Samartin.
- The bookstore recommended the first book of the colonial nineteenth-century saga In the Land of the Long White Cloud. I also bought [and read] My Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty.
- And before going to bed tonight I’m finishing The Unseen by Katherine Webb.